Thursday, November 26, 2020, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT
Join us for a bold experiment in solidarity, self-organising and trans-local collaboration: for the first ever international Trans-Local Entrepreneur Forum! It will be a trans-national event held on Zoom and in local places – a ‘blended event’. Modelled on the Local Entrepreneur Forum we’ve pioneered in Totnes, the day will include some ‘open space’, pitches by ‘trans-local’ projects, and loads of inspiration!
Please register for the event by obtaining free ticket (below). Please also consider making a donation.
So, what’s a ‘trans-local enterprise’? For our purposes…
- Ethical, sustainable, regenerative, etc.
- A trans-local enterprise would be an enterprise, not a charity – creating value, exchanging value with the aim of financial sustainability
- Would aim to connect many local entities with, e.g a platform, methodology, technology, training, etc.
- Would seek to ‘scale -out’ existing model from one place to other places, e.g through franchise, toolkit, prototype, etc.
- Open space aka ‘unconference’
Want to propose an open space topic? Please add it to the matrix.
- The pitches from our three ‘trans-local entrepreneurs’
- Community of Dragons – this is the part where we all invest our support for these great projects – time, expertise, money, good wishes – it’s all important and valued. 🙂
- Closing networking party
- Trans-local – how is your proposal ‘trans-local’? Is it a ‘scale out’? A platform serving multiple localities? Describe
- How are you sustainable, ethical, regenerative?
- Do you have a track record, business plan? Please describe your capabilities and competence.
- Does you business model rely on grant or donation income?
- What are you pitching for – finance, material support, expertise? How will this help your proposal launch or ‘get to the next level’?
Organised by REconomistas from Bern (Switzerland), Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg), Totnes (UK) and Zagreb (Croatia)