Saturday, February 9am – 5pm
REconomy Centre, Totnes
Text is good. Images are nice. But if you really want to inform, connect, inspire, then video and animation are about the most effective media you can use.
This course will help you get started with filming, animation and editing for your own projects. We’ll cover:
- how to work with video
- using your favourite equipment, Dslr cameras, handycams, smart phone*
- how to tell a good story and write a script
- filming, editing and producing a small video ready to upload to your social media platforms
- and a little introduction on how to use stop motion animation, for creating interesting and fun presentations of your project
* Please bring your own camera and/or smart phone, but if you don’t have either, that’s ok, too!
About Emilio Mula, Nu-Frame
“I’m an artist who uses different disciplines to express myself, like, filming, drawing, photography, and music, mostly. I’m very interested in ways of creating new narratives that can express more clearly the interdependence between nature and humans.”
From feature length documentaries to crowd funding videos, shooting deep in the Amazon to the streets of Paris, animated hours-long e-learning programmes to fun whiteboard doodles, Emilio has deep and broad experience in all aspects of video production.
Cost: gift economy, pay what you can
Lunch: please bring your own lunch
Booking: Please send an email to email@example.com